zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 10 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: VC-OS-95-00453
HD PCI Streaming Card mit SimulStream Software
Designed for live in HD with SD switching on-the-fly
ViewCast’s first high-definition (HD) card for the Osprey ® family, the Osprey 700e HD comes with standarddefinition (SD) switching on-the-fly, legendary Osprey performance, and high-powered PCI Express® (PCIe) technology for maximum performance.
Multiple streams per input.
The Osprey 700e HD includes SimulStream® that allows you to:
- Feed multiple encoders at the same time.
- Use with a variety of available streaming codecs to easily create and manage live streams.
- Support SD and HD streams.
- Create multiple streams of the same type with completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, logos and bit rates.
Designed for live exclusive adaptive features.
The Osprey 700e HD card comes with features that distinguish it from many cards used for ingesting video into video editing systems or other applications, such as loss of video detection, color space conversion, automatic telecine detection and processing, and auatomatic optimization for changing motion content.
More than 370 K Osprey cards are out in the marketplace worldwide being used in a wide variety of broadcast, commercial and industrial applications. You’ll find Osprey capture cards in mission-critical applications throughout the world.
1920 x 1080/60/i 1280 x 720/30
1920 x 1080/59.94/i 1280 x 720/29.97
1920 x 1080/50/i 1280 x 720/25
1920 x 1080/30/p 1280 x 720/24
1920 x 1080/29.97/p 1280 x 720/23.98
1920 x 1080/25/p 720 x 480/30/i
1920 x 1080/24/p 720 x 480/29.97/i
1920 x 1080/23.98/p 720 x 576/25/i
1280 x 720/60 720 x 576/50/p
1280 x 720/59.94 720 x 576/25/p
1280 x 720/50
* PsF modes have not been tested.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- SDI (BNC x 1)
- Embedded SDI (16 channel)
- SDI pass through
- Embedded SDI
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering (SD only)
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-height / half-length board
- 6.60” L x 2.71” H (16.77 cm L x 6.89 cm H)
- Includes low-profile bracket
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- High-definition video requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. Motherboards with DDR3 memory architecture are highly recommended.
- Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.