zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 10 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: VC-OS-95-00467
Professional Quality HD Streaming Card.
HD Streaming PCI Karte mit Software Interface für verschiedene Sofware Encoder,
wie Adobe Flash, Windows Media oder MPEG
Osprey video technology sets the industry standard for high-quality, rock-solid streaming performance. Utilized in a wide variety of applications – from aerospace to surveillance, Internet TV to webcasting – Osprey video capture cards drive the delivery of video to viewers all around the globe. The Osprey 710e HD continues that strong tradition of high-quality streaming performance.
Designed for professional video applications.
The Osprey 710e HD features a high-definition SDI video input, with an additional SDI/BNC loop-out pass through to facilitate workflow. In addition to 16 channels of embedded SDI audio (8 stereo pairs), the Osprey 710e HD includes 4 stereo pairs of AES/EBU digital audio inputs implemented across mini XLR connectors, providing maximum audio flexibility.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering. The Osprey 710e HD will automatically detect and adapt on-the-fly when the input video format changes from SD to HD. Wide screen signaling is also standard. We’ve also added the broadcaster-requested feature – loss of video detection – which lets you automatically substitute internally generated NTSC color bars with an optional text overlay.
The 710e HD includes our SimulStream® technology that allows you to stream to multiple devices – in various formats, bit rates and resolutions – simultaneously, from a single video source. The Osprey 710eHD is the ideal HD solution to meet the demands of today’s multi-platform digital media marketplace.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- SDI (BNC x 1)
- Embedded SDI (16 channel)
- AES digital audio (4 stereo pair, 4 x mini XLR)
- SDI pass through
- Embedded SDI pass through
- PCI Express (x 1)::
- PCI Express (x 1):
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-height / half-length board
- 6.60” L x 2.71” H (16.77 cm L x 6.89 cm H)
- Includes low-profile brackets (low profile AES option
requires 2 brackets) (included)
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the
system bus, CPU, and memory. North Bridge PCIe
slots are strongly recommended.
- Multi-core processors (4 or more) are recommended
to run video applications.