zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 10 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: SHINFCAGE
SHAPE's new cage for the ATOMOS SHOGUN INFERNO and FLAME MONITOR SERIES provides the perfect solution to protect your monitor during your shoots day in, day out. It features a wider space to get easy access to SDI connectors on the rear face of your new monitor.
SHAPE has made this cage to endure long hours of work, mounted on camera systems or to provide solid support as a director's monitor on set.
The SHAPE cage for the ATOMOS SHOGUN INFERNO and FLAME MONITOR SERIES prevents damages caused from shocks and sudden accidents. It provides a lot of mounting accessory options which you can use to attach microphones, portable lights and much more to your camera system.
SHAPE has put two black knobs on the side of the cage to secure every HDMI cable while maintaining easy access to them. Also, SHAPE has built in two screws to firmly secure the monitor inside the cage.
SHAPE's new cage for the ATOMOS SHOGUN INFERNO and FLAME MONITOR SERIES guarantees easy access to SD cards and batteries saving time while shooting on set.
All our products are made of CNC machined aluminum and are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Universal cage for ATOMOS SHOGUN INFERNO monitor and FLAME SERIES
- 1/4-20 threaded holes to add accessories
- Integrated spring system to provide adjustable cage size
- New design specially made to allow easy cable connection on the rear face of the monitor
- Provides optimal stability for the monitor
- Easy access to HDMI connections with lock system which secures the cables
- Fast battery removing
- Quick SD card access
- Strong aluminium built to secure monitor from shocks
- Wider space for SDI cables on the rear so you can easily get it in and out during shoots
- Spring system allows for removing and mounting the monitor quicly and securely
- Two 1/4-20 screws to secure the monitor inside the cage